Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our First Outing



What we can probably call the Cardboard Box Launch happened at Kraftbomb this afternoon... we are very stoked with the response to our hard work, some sort of sign would have gone down well but apart from that we are SO happy with how well our little zine went.
Here's Nicola at our stall - maximum air flow was great! Thanks Karla and City for our prime location!
And of course thanks to everyone who purchased a copy - ENJOY.


We had A3 sheets of 10 of our spreads on the table, on top of a very last minute fitted bed sheet that I had to sprint home and get when we realised the paper wouldn't cover the entire surface! 


As well as the two piles of the zine we also sold a few brooches each. Check out our stall at Kraftbomb next month - Nicola's promised an addition of Birthday Cards!

3 comments:

Niella said...

oooh I was meaning to pick up a copy!! I was sidetracked by all the fun, creative things and left thinking I forgot something important...a copy!!!

I will get one next time...even though I can hardly wait!!

Loved your things:) Sweetness!!

Cardboard Box said...

how could you do that to me sharon. i look like a loser, a vunerable loser with no customers.

Swonderful said...

Your zine looks amazing! We would love to stock it in our wee shop if you're keen! Our email is hello@swonderful.co.nz
Ginny